-
Posts
7,004 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Articles
Everything posted by Emanuel
-
https://www.procam.tv/useful-info/video/gamma http://xahlee.info/img/what_is_gamma_correction.html https://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tutorials/gamma-correction.htm
-
No Kajtek, the situation is dramatic in so many countries in Europe such as Italy or Spain and Iran to count more in the next days/weeks to follow. There are people dying... 200 hundred per day only in Italy. People who wouldn't die without it. In my native one, there is a 17- year-old high school student girl in her deathbed I hope not, but in critical condition who caught it from asymptomatic contaminated colleagues; so the virus is not merely dangerous to old or people with weak health. Neither is as much harmless as other similar viruses, most recent studies say. ONLY because stupid people to include authorities had that perspective and let the students and staff spent their Carnival school holidays in Venice when local authorities in the north of Italy were already canceling the season events. Only yesterday, in one sole day, the official numbers raised 50% in Portugal and still up... Stats, my friend, stats... Overcomes medicine ; ) and requires political measures in every countries. Exactly, because we are in the XXI century, not in the middle age. Aviation and oil business truly have gross income so the show must go on... : X 1/5, that is, 20% of the schools WORLDWIDE have been closing at the moment, as for instance.
-
Nope, not exactly : ) Because he wants to make USA great again at some others' expense.
-
Well, I had actually written it "wise", up there, despite the political motivations I found later when followed his statement. The guy doesn't miss a single chance... ; -) I think the COVID19 death rates in Italy much higher than China, as for instance, they're no less mind-boggling by virus standards as well. This is a severe threat for the whole humankind. Let alone Economics and respective standards...
-
Yes, I've just read. Wise... Not only to protect American people, but it should be followed by everyone worldwide at a local level.
-
That was completely predictable at this point.
-
There are sportsmen, movie stars, ministers of health contaminated... https://www.espn.com/soccer/juventus/story/4072688/juventus-defender-daniele-rugani-tests-positive-for-coronavirus https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/11/entertainment/tom-hanks-rita-wilson-coronavirus/index.html https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-51827356 This is too serious to be ignored!
-
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/11/entertainment/tom-hanks-rita-wilson-coronavirus/index.html
-
This virus story is decidedly very serious stuff to cost billions to all of us.
-
- 5 replies
-
- photography
- monochrome
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Not exactly the use of same tools but fits the purpose and identical aim towards our topic:
-
A first couple of an essential combo... https://www.scriptwritingsecrets.com/contents.htm Rip it while exists (don't forget to backup that, you'll use those rules for the rest of your life): https://www.octoparse.com/blog/4-best-easy-to-use-website-ripper
-
Food work: Shot, operated and lit by Andrew Benz [ his twitter ]
-
From a singular and good friend as well proud brother by heart of mine, the producer and cinematographer Andrew Benz [ FB ] : shot on RED ONE More from same guy: More to his commercial work:
-
https://variety.com/2020/film/actors/seventh-seal-star-wars-actor-max-von-sydow-dies-at-90-1203527411/ https://www.indiewire.com/2020/03/max-von-sydow-dies-at-90-tribute-obituary-1202216344/ https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-51804924
-
Here's something I hope it may help to keep going the loop, well, I wish that will never stop to be useful as much as possible : D https://www.shutterstock.com/blog/movies-in-color-film-color-palettes
-
Indeed, and these new contemporary versions today seem even more natural, isn't it? : ) Same "factory"... Paris now ; -)
-
Indeed. We live unique exciting times. People had to go to film school, buy books or work in a set to learn at distance of a click nowadays ; ) Here's more half dozen of valuable and enjoyable webpages to read on topic: https://learnaboutfilm.com/film-language/picture/colour/ http://ideas.dissolve.com/tips/how-to-use-color-in-film-50-examples-of-movie-color-palettes https://ideas.ted.com/how-color-helps-a-movie-tell-its-story/ https://www.premiumbeat.com/blog/manipulate-emotions-with-color-in-film/ https://***URL not allowed***/film-color-schemes-cinematic-color-design/ https://www.lightsfilmschool.com/blog/cinematography-color-simplicity
-
Not being defensive, even though seems to you and I bet for 66% others over here if so : D BTW majorities don't break my heart anyway, I confess I have a weakness for minorities... ; ) The point is we live in a selfish society. People go to YT but mind you they post their findings here? I just see many of people today coming everywhere and collect to their own benefit. It's sick. Wanna know my opinion? I write it anyway... LOL I didn't take as offense (hence my disclaimer up there), I address it merely as a point. People are too lazy to scroll the page down. Reason why many videos to worth your time as you say or bother your curiosity are always better to pretend you're not aware of their existence... LMAO People prefer to jump and comment on YT among strangers more often than I like to see. I still fuel these type of forum communities to flourish so I'd rather bring the discussions to here for some good reason. Take a look on my posting activity, my friend, I am even ashamed for the time spent so I don't see the need for words when I can avoid them. BTW "recommended" by AI, you mean? ; ) It is not the same as coming from my scrutiny, trust me, I rarely post anything randomly, well, I even take my time to choose them yet ; -) In a line: YT is a mess.
