ISCO Ultra Star - how to attach this to Canon 5DIII

CesarNunes

Hi there! I was born a few days ago to this fascinating world of cinemascope the moment i got this:
Can anybody teach me how to attach this to a 5DIII?
this is what I have:
1) Cinemascope attachment High definition (orange colour)
2) HD - Plus - 1.85 MC 2,1 (f=57,5 mm - 2.26 in)(Red colour)
3) HD - Plus - 1.85 MC 2,1 (f=95 mm - 3.74 in)(Red colour)

I suppose I can attach the red lens to the cinemascope attachment, they are both 70,6, and then attach a clamp to the thinner part of the set to connect to the taking lens. Is that it?
If yes, then that means that i might have to buy 2 different clamps? Both red lens have different diameters on th thin part.
Anything else about this? Is this set up any good? What else do I need?
Thanks in advance!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

The red lenses look like normal spherical lenses to me, you don't need them. You need a way to fix the golden lens to your taking lens on the 5D Mark III (probably you need at least 80mm to avoid black corners).

I have one of those big gold ISCO's, the quality is great, but it's a huge beast...

Here is a topic on those lenses: http://www.eoshd.com/comments/topic/972-isco-anamorphic-projection-lenses/

Some still images I shot with it (really sharp!) on a Panasonic GF3 and 45mm Minolta (90mm equivalent)

http://www.eoshd.com/comments/gallery/album/8-isco-ultrastar-gf3-minolta-md-45mm-f2/

You can use the Velbon SPT-1 to make an anamorphic rig. Also you need a tripod collar. You can buy a genuine one for the Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro on eBay from China for like $5, it fits on my Isco and it looks pretty much the same.

With the Velbon and tripod collar you get this:

5342021193_2b709de6b5_z.jpg

Thank you Julian! I will take a good look at everything you mentioned and learn as much as possible.
Can you share the last link on your post again please, I cannot open it! It´s on flickr... but not available.
I will keep you informed about the progress with this setup.