drones/robotic technology for coming

Emanuel

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I understand, you're probably right : ) I meant something as next door/step. I think the 'latest' trend to introduce à la that one mentioned in the third video of the row (without mention that doc has already a few years) might actually fit better, I can fairly concur indeed. So at least I beg your pardon to please save me from a part of your impression on it : -D

Never forgot that 'coming soon' to pop up with those film trailers in my childhood. Couldn't wait to have them, that was such a feeling! I guess yet today to follow up the customary tech announcements or even worse... well, I mean, the bloody hell of those prototypes to tease us! LOL ; -)

On 11/23/2019 at 8:39 AM, BTM_Pix said:

I reckon you might want to re-think that thread title.

People with a certain type of mind might be expecting it to contain an entirely different type of product and be very disappointed.

Like I was.

i'm surprised you can find time for such frivolous activities btm_pix ?

12 hours ago, leslie said:

i'm surprised you can find time for such frivolous activities btm_pix ?

Perhaps just because it was a post of mine? LOL : P Don't piss on the parade please! LOL : D

9 hours ago, Video Hummus said:

Introducing The DJI Wanker

Last time I check they had released some best sellers beyond any prototype still to only show off at the customary annual trade shows... ; ) Real stuff is always much more prone to be useful to you than wishful thinking lists for next generation to come, at least to me : -)

4 hours ago, Emanuel said:

Perhaps just because it was a post of mine? LOL : P Don't piss on the parade please! LOL : D

Last time I check they had released some best sellers beyond any prototype still to only show off at the customary annual trade shows... ; ) Real stuff is always much more prone to be useful to you than wishful thinking lists for next generation to come, at least to me : -)

no slur intended... just thought btm_pix would have had his hands full with other more important issues ?

4 hours ago, leslie said:

no slur intended... just thought btm_pix would have had his hands full with other more important issues ?

LOL No worries, I was kidding with both of you too ; ) Right, you fairly nailed it, I could have written exactly the same : -)