Are you looking for a sharpie reality out there? Really?

Emanuel

What's your fave?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What outcome is the most cinematic look you're looking for?

• Sony 11mm look
    • Rokinon 12mm look

Funnily enough, I watched that yesterday myself and as a result, decided to shoot a little wider and with a less shallow DOF.

2.8 has been my go to indoors because my fastest lens are 2.8 and typically 4 outdoors.

I’ve had some really nice footage recently shooting f8 because I only had my 1-5 ND when it really needed the 6-9 but next job, I’m going to try and make David and Suresh proud…

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 6/25/2024 at 8:59 AM, PannySVHS said:

Perfect point, because David Lynch can paint with any brush, I guess. Best option to just hire him for our projects.:) All problems solved. And Dune becomes actually something fun and engaging to watch!😊

Pardon my ignorance.. i like the photo on the right, not necessarily because of the sharpness or lack there of, but at least it looks like its standing more straight. Any building leaning backwards is going to give me the heebie jeebies 🙃

Sandworms for president...😁

btw i'm new around here, its nice to meet you all. Just browsing the forum. I do have 2 questions which i'll ask in the lens thread that i found, so i guess i'll see you around.