Is Panasonic rethinking high-end full frame mirrorless line-up?

Andrew Reid

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 9/11/2024 at 5:09 AM, IronFilm said:

Am amused at how your quote was in Russian, even though neither sanveer or your own comment was in Russian 😛 

On 9/11/2024 at 9:02 AM, MrSMW said:

First Ukraine, then EOSHD.

Sorry, I just didn't turn off automatic translation in my browser😅 But don't worry about me, because Putin's real spies never make such stupid mistakes😉

On 9/11/2024 at 9:02 AM, MrSMW said:

Agree, they won’t, it’s far too bold and anyway, people will point and laugh at a tiny 10/12mp sensor and quote ‘2010 you losers’.

Well, those people may always buy one of the millions high MP models or, at last, a mobile phone with 200MP camera to boast amidst their crowd. At the same time there must be one 10-12MP camera in every model line for those who want to benefit from a large pixel, for instance  astrophotographers, let alone filmakers.  Only Sony have done it and the line 7s are of much success. Panasonic, your turn. And this time on FF!

2 hours ago, Vadim said:

Only Sony have done it and the line 7s are of much success. Panasonic, your turn. And this time on FF!

Oh I agree there's a place for this, - I'm just saying the masses only want more because they think that's best.

As are longer lenses!

I wouldn't be happy going back to 10/12 for stills because I notice a BIG difference now I shoot 61mp over 24.

But for video, no problem and would happily shoot with FX3's and if I was all in on Sony (ie, not just for stills), would be my No. 1 choice.