camera is not a concern, the story is

zlfan

I have been watching Netflix originals and amazon prime originals after 2019. Cinematography was great. So was the acting, although not so many famous actors or actresses. 

However, many of these originals were full of propaganda. Sometimes I have to give up watching and look for new ones. What a pity.  

I guess that I don't need to worry about the camera and the lens any more. It is the content. 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Of course content is the key

When you watch on Onlyfans would u care if they shoot on iPhone or Pro grade camera? I think 99.9% users of OF don't care. 😉

Anyway I moved from Sony FX3 to Canon R7 this year as my personal main cam. Most client couldn't careless, and image quality wise most won't tell the difference except that low light which I hardly shoot.

8 hours ago, ntblowz said:

Of course content is the key

When you watch on Onlyfans would u care if they shoot on iPhone or Pro grade camera? I think 99.9% users of OF don't care. 😉

Anyway I moved from Sony FX3 to Canon R7 this year as my personal main cam. Most client couldn't careless, and image quality wise most won't tell the difference except that low light which I hardly shoot.

good example. I guess my eyes are attracted to the goodies. hahaha.

From Aiden K, a producer of adult content (“Analmals” - I kid you not) on the h4vUser forum (the bygone glory days of the Red Hydrogen)

“Since many of us probably don’t know many, if ANY other people with a Hydrogen, we don’t get much chance to use the new Holochat app.

I was thinking about having a little contest, the next time I am shooting a scene, I’ll pull one lucky winner to have my performer(s) call and have a quick chat with them so they can experience the app.

If you’re interested, pls send me a PM for more details! 18+ only please.”

I doubt there was ever much of a story in these “scenes” but clearly he felt that the 3d camera would add something… 

https://h4vuser.net/t/holochat-contest/6902