**Registration - EOSHD Forum**.

Thorstenbuita

Is the current security measure for account creation on the EOSHD Forum actually inhibiting genuine filmmakers from joining, or is it a necessary barrier against a flood of spam? Considering the rapid evolution of technology and social media, should forums adapt their registration processes to balance security with accessibility?",
"refusal

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Relating to general forum captchas etc not talking about this forum. Do the wise people in captchaland know that not everywhere in the world has big honking firehydrants. Or where do the traffic lights start and end? Is the lights or is it the poles? Same with the motorbikes.. Oh there's a bit of the handlebar peaking out into that other square. Better press it. I wonder about this stuff late at night.

Or the acutality that we have trained ai imaging so well that it's now better than us? Like, wtf are those letters and numbers all scambled up? Am I actually a human? Apparently not, because I cannot fathom what these numbers are..