DJI mirrorless πŸ‘€

SRV1981

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony camerasΒ EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
14 minutes ago, MrSMW said:

Interested to see what DJI may do.

They are making motors for Ebikes now!Β 

But people expecting too much from them. They could make an open mount (market it as the first Chinese designed universal mount, if nationalism and independence from Japan is the concern) and let all the chinese lens makers do their thing. Could become complete line up in two years. But didn't. Instead introduced a drone friendly mount, limited it to APSC, with almost zero compatibility with their own Hasselblad mount.Β 

9 hours ago, maxJ4380 said:

Not sure what kind of look that guy is wearing, however its a hard (no thanks) from me. i refuse to watch anything with such dumb look to it. Maybe... i miss some interesting content but i can live with that.

How dare you defame Toneh the great and Bokehfied?Β  If he ever hears of it, he will cast a spell on you so that from here forward, every shot you take will have deep depth of field!Β  πŸ˜†Β Β 

42 minutes ago, Andrew Reid said:

Since I am refusing to watch this crap can somebody summarise the video - does it have any evidence of a new camera or not, if not, then this thread is getting deleted.

He just regurgitates the same rumors as are on a bunch of websites.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with @SRV1981. Totally fair for Andrew to decide what is or isn't posted in his forum by deleting content or adding editor's notes, but I don't think it's good practice to change what a user wrote. @SRV1981Β did not post the content that it looks like he posted and I think users should have the right to not be misrepresented as saying something they didnt, even if they don't pay hosting fees. I don't pay hosting fees on Facebook either.

And I know in this case it's not life or death. I'm just saying I would be annoyed if my username was labeled as the author of something I didn't write or post.

19 hours ago, KnightsFan said:

Totally fair for Andrew to decide what is or isn't posted in his forum by deleting content or adding editor's notes, but I don't think it's good practice to change what a user wrote.

I agree on that. That is an essential notion and should not be in question. Commenting and deleting, yes. But in no way replacing content of someone under their name. The former is sometimes an editors necessary instrument. The latter is a nono, a pandoras box.

More original og posts in the first place and less ad spamming would be a blessing though.

• Administrators

Β 

21 hours ago, KnightsFan said:

I agree with @SRV1981. Totally fair for Andrew to decide what is or isn't posted in his forum by deleting content or adding editor's notes, but I don't think it's good practice to change what a user wrote.

Who says I changed what a user wrote?

Replacing a misleading and spammy youtube video with a picture is not doing that.

And it sends a message that if you don't check your sources, or post poor quality outlinks, you will have it deleted.

That's not about being unfair, that's about good moderation.

21 hours ago, KnightsFan said:

@SRV1981Β did not post the content that it looks like he posted and I think users should have the right to not be misrepresented as saying something they didnt, even if they don't pay hosting fees. I don't pay hosting fees on Facebook either.

Why are you indulging an entitled whiner?

The joke was made clear by me in the comments and there are far greater controversies you should be upset about, maybe gaza or something, but not this.

Β 

1 hour ago, Andrew Reid said:

Who says I changed what a user wrote?

Replacing a misleading and spammy youtube video with a picture is not doing that.

I understand the joke you were making about the dumb image being as useful as the original video, and I, as someone who saw the original title and video, and have some familiarity with the video author, chuckled at the picture.

All I'm saying is that I also understand SRV's annoyance that to a random passerby who doesn't read the whole thread, his name is on a post that is no longer the content he posted. Thats regardless of who SRV is as a person (who i havent interacted with before), or the original post itself (which I thought was pointless, and orignally ignored).

1 hour ago, Andrew Reid said:

Why are you indulging an entitled whiner?

The joke was made clear by me in the comments and there are far greater controversies you should be upset about, maybe gaza or something, but not this.

Β 

that's why I said it wasn't life or death as an ironic understatement. I'm not upset in any way. I thought andrgl's post was a bit harsh, so I spoke up. if I came across as upset or in support of rumor mill youtube videos, that was a miscommunication on my part.