LUMIX S9 drops recording limits.

Ninpo33

1 hour ago, MrSMW said:

If anyone wishes to buy one for a very reasonable price, I have a spare 20-60.

A battery grip also.

About to offload some kit to MPB.

EU only!

The 20-60 is a awesome lens. It's one that really "makes the system". Wide angle at 20mm was VERY difficult to find; now, it's commonplace. This lens basically means you don't have to get a wide angle because the kit lens will do it! I already have one. Sorry.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
1 hour ago, John Matthews said:

The 20-60 is a awesome lens. It's one that really "makes the system". Wide angle at 20mm was VERY difficult to find; now, it's commonplace. This lens basically means you don't have to get a wide angle because the kit lens will do it! I already have one. Sorry.

It really is. It's the first kit lens that I'll often use professionally and not even bat an eye at the thought of it. It's not just "good for a kit lens" it's a good lens period. 

1 hour ago, newfoundmass said:

It really is. It's the first kit lens that I'll often use professionally and not even bat an eye at the thought of it. It's not just "good for a kit lens" it's a good lens period. 

For sure. It's unique for its focal range and the fact it's got weather sealing. I'm not sure there's another "kit" lens in any system with those 2 features. I don't care that it's a little big for the S9 because it's perfect for the other bodies. I also think it's a better lens than the new 18-40mm, although I've never tried it for myself. Both are great travel options, especially for outside work.