X-M5 New Fujifilm Creator Focused Camera

Ninpo33

21 hours ago, MrSMW said:

D. Panasonic’s market share is lower than Fujis with Fujis image increasing (TikTok X100 just one example) whereas LUMIX has flatlined at best. Without a halo product in an S2R or S2H very soon, they risk cardiac arrest as even within The Community, folks WILL increasingly jump ship. It’s a dog eat dog world and folks generally do not back losers and LUMIX is in very real danger of being seen as a basket case.

Ideally Panasonic should have two "flagship" products, one for enthusiasts to eat up and another for influencers to love. 

I guess they hoped the S5mk2 and S9 would be that. But the S5mk2 wasn't an S1Hmk2, and the S9 is a little too pricey. 

Fujfilm is dominating the influencer segment with their X100 series and now the X-M5. A new X-H3S could see them run away with the enthusiasts end of the hybrid shooters segment as well. 

I could say similarly for Sony too, the likes of Sony ZV-E10 + Sony ZV-1  + Sony ZV-1F have seen Sony be very popular with the vloggers / "influencers" / social media "content creators". While of course with the Sony FX30 / FX3 they've been crushing it for the more serious enthusiasts / semi pros.  

18 hours ago, Ninpo33 said:

Specs are solid but that is not a “prosumer” camera. S9 is not a prosumer camera. FX30, FX3, X-H2s, S5iix is what I think most people would classify as “prosumer”.

I agree.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs